Our TCF exam sessions are only available for groups and on request.
Why sit TCF exam?
For several reasons:
- personal reasons: this test assesses your knowledge of French (oral and written comprehension and expression) with a view to subsequent improvement; it is a linguistic snapshot of your level of French at the time of sitting the test;
- professional reasons: it provides objective information which candidates can put forward when applying for a job or promotion;
- academic reasons: according to international standards, it is a reliable assessment of language skills which can be taken into consideration for admission to higher education establishments (universities, grandes écoles, art colleges, architectural colleges, business schools…).
Where do I register?
- ILCF website : Enrolment for an exam
- On site : At ILCF Lyon, 23 place Carnot, in the 2nd Arrondissement of Lyon
- By e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone : 00 33 - (0)4 72 32 50 53
Calendar and prices
Find the dates and prices of our TCF exam sessions on our website.
How should I prepare for my exams?
The TCF does not require any special preparation but you can find out more by downloading the presentation brochure.