- To be over 17 years old minimum;
- To have a secondary school diploma from your country with the exception of summer and monthly programmes;
- From beginner to C1 levels (A1 level minimum for monthly intensive programme).
Choosing to register for a French as a foreign language programme
Choice 1: Online registration
Choice 2: Pre-enrolment form by e-mail
Otherwise you can send back the pre-enrolment form by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Choice 3: Pre-enrolment form by post
You can send back the pre-enrolment form by post at :
ILCF Lyon - UCLy
23 place Carnot
69286 Lyon Cedex 02 - FRANCE
Pay the pre-enrolment deposit
In order to confirm your pre-enrolment, you need to pay a deposit which will be deducted from the total tuition fees:
- by credit card on line
- by bank transfer (see our bank details on the pre-enrollment form) sending us your receipt by email at email@example.com
- by French check paid to “AFPICL”
This pre-enrolment is necessary to start the visa process. Enrollment will be completed whilst paying the remaining balance at your arrival in France.
Complete your enrolment
Provide the necessary documents
In order to finalize your enrolment, submit the documents requested below on our online registration platform
https://inscriptions.ucly.fr/ and log in using the ID and password created during your pre-enrolment or submit directly to the ILCF secretariat:
- Your passport
- Your high school or university diploma, translated into French (no translation needed for diplomas in English or Spanish)
- A photo ID
- If you have already sit for a French exam (DELF/DALF/TCF/DUEF), please send a copy of your certificate
Pay the enrolment balance and mandatory fees
- Before arrival, pay online on the ILCF website (using the login created for your pre-enrolment)
- Possibility to pay at the ILCF office:
- by credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, JCB etc.),
- by cheque or cash.
We encourage students to use an credit card.
The balance must be paid upon arrival and, at the latest, 15 days after the level test (5 days for monthly and
summer programmes). Please note: potential transaction fees are at the expense of the student.
Complete the process
Come to the ILCF office in order to get your school certificate and Wi-Fi access code.