Certificate awarded on completion of a month-long course at the ILCF and UCLy.
- Enrol for the month-long intensive course at the ICLF or the intensive summer course.
- Pass the continuous assessments and participate during classes.
- Achieve the average score in continuous assessments.
- Work diligently. If these steps are not completed, only a course certificate will be awarded.
This certificate requires 76 to 80 hours of course work to be completed.
It includes a statement of the level achieved. The levels correspond to those of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages :
- Introduction: complete beginner
- A1 : Breakthrough
- A2 : Waystage
- B1 : Threshold
- B2 : Vantage
- C1 : Effective Operational Proficiency
- C2 : Mastery