- To be over 17 years old minimum;
- To be in possession of a diploma of secondary school in your country, except for intensive months and summer programs;
- Beginner to C1 levels (A1 level minimum for monthly intensive program).
Choosing to register for a French as a foreign language programme
Choice 1: Online registration
Choice 2: Pre-enrolment form by e-mail
Otherwise you can send back the pre-enrolment form by email : email@example.com
Choice 3: Pre-enrolment form by post
You can send back the pre-enrolment form by post at :
ILCF Lyon - UCLy
23 place Carnot
69286 Lyon Cedex 02 - FRANCE
Settle the deposit
In order to confirm your pre-enrolment, you need to pay the relevant deposit of the chosen programs which will be deducted from the total tuition fees:
- by credit card on line
- by bank transfer (see our bank details on the pre-enrollment form) sending us your receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by check paid to “AFPICL”
This pre-enrolment is necessary to start the visa process. Enrollment will be completed whilst paying the remaining balance at your arrival in France.
Complete your enrolment
After you have done your pre-enrolment, we are waiting for you at the ILCF office to finalize the registration.
French Language and Culture programmes at ILCF