French Language and Culture Institute
This program addresses professionals active and students whishing to:
- specialize in French
- obtain language competences to effectively communicate in French in social and professional situations.
- enter a French speaking company specialized in business.
This program is designed for persons who have reached a B1/B2 language level in French. The Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry Diplomas (DFP Affaires B2, DFP Affaires C1, DFP Tourisme et Hôtellerie B1) organized by the ILCF Lyon validate language skills corresponding to B1, B2 and C1 language level.
The French for Business Program encourages students to effectively use oral and written French in principal professional communication and to be found operational in relational, administrative and commercial functions of business where the use of French is largely foreseeable. It encourages students to acquire a solid mastery of written and oral French in the workplace. This level of French assures that the student can communicate with ease and confidence in most social and professional settings. The student also has knowledge of social and professional norms and hierarchal constraints and has mastered appropriate language usage to adapt to these varying situations.
This program allows one to obtain language skills in Specialized French. These skills may be useful for businesses to identify and recruit persons capable of working in French.
French for Business Program is composed of 36 hours broken into 9 courses of 4 hours.
Sessions of courses
36 hours of courses in a 4 months period:
- 1st session : from Octobre to January
- 2nd session : from February to May
240 € for 36 hours
Validation of credits
Courses are validated by 3 university credits (ECTS).
- fill in the pre-enrolment by postmail form and send it with the proof of the payment of the deposit to: ILCF Lyon 25, rue du Plat 69288 Lyon Cedex 02 France.
- or fill in the on-line pre-enrolment form.
To register for the CCIP exams (DFP Affaires B2, DFP Affaires C1, DFP Tourisme et Hôtellerie B1), contact directly the secretary office of the ILCF.